Its that time again, come on in and test yourself.
Please pay at the event!
For more information call 715-541-2187
11th Annual Share The Martial Arts Summer Camp
Join us for an awesome weekend filled with learning, friends and fun! For our 11th anniversary, we have lined up 7 outstanding, high ranking martial artists from all over the country who will be teaching a wide variety of martial arts subjects in styles originating from all around the world. This weekend is guaranteed to enhance your personal training in any martial arts style or discipline! We are honored to be the UMAA Sanctioned Midwest Training Event for 2019.
Aug, 16th (Friday) - Aug, 18th (Sunday)
Share the Martial Arts Summer Camp is held at Luther Park Bible Camp & Retreat, located 1-1/2 miles north of Chetek Wisconsin. It is a 100 acre site containing wooded trails and beautiful Prairie Lake.
Luther Park Bible Camp
944 24 1/4 St.
Chetek, WI 54728
Your registration fees include:
- 2 nights camp-style lodging
- All meals - Fri Night Dinner, 3 meals Sat, Sun Brunch
- Seminars all weekend
- Games & Activities all weekend
- $249 Standard Camper Pricing
- $149 Saturday Only (discount code: Saturday) (includes lunch & dinner, + All Saturday seminars & actives)
- $129 Guests (discount code: Guest) (parent, sibling, friends, etc - includes meals/lodging/activities, no seminars)
This Year's Instructor Lineup:
- Frank Williams, 9th Degree (teaching Bo Tei Bo)
- Steve Aldus, 10th Degree (teaching Tai-Chi)
- Dusty Seale, 9th Degree (teaching Kyusho ~ Okinawa)
- Ira Witherspoon, Graduado Guerreiro (teaching Capoeira ~ Brazil)
- Ryan Welles, Nidan (teaching Japanese Jiu-Jitsu)
- Gail Boxrud, Black Belt (teaching Krav-Maga ~ Israel)
- Ken Morgan, 8th Degree (teaching Kanate-do)
Sponsored By Brown's Karate Academy, Barron WI
for more information call: Kyoshi Loyd A Brown 715-541-2187
8th Degree Black Belt, 2012 USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame Inductee, 2013 USA Martial Arts Hall of Heroes Inductee
View our trial options via MyStudio